Blacer - ⚠Very interesting statistics ⚠
11/09
11:58

⚠Very interesting statistics ⚠

For the first half of 2019, the earnings of leading Russian streamers increased by 63% compared to the same period in 2018. This was reported by Izvestia with reference to a study by Donation Alerts and ResearchMe, in which 7,745 Runet users aged 14 to 45 years participated.

At the same time, the total number of donations increased by 41%, and the total number of streamers – by 38%. Almost a third of the viewers surveyed said that at least once they transferred money to the owners of the broadcasts. Of these, 41% used the service for donates, 39% subscribed to the channel, and 37% used a direct transfer to the bank card details.

The average donation to streamers is $ 70. Of all the viewers surveyed, only 23% are categorically against donates. The remaining 77% admit that they can pay the streamer. For 21% of broadcast owners, this is the main income, about the same amount (22%) consider the profit from streams as additional income. The audience of half the streamers is no more than 100 people, and 12% collect more than a thousand viewers on their broadcasts.

So we wanted to tell all beginner Fortnite streamers- do not be lazy and you will succeed.